people who think buffy should have come back and set angel straight in “you’re welcome” instead of cordy….i’m sorry but buffy and angel are the biggest enablers of each other’s unhealthy lingering and brooding, like i love buffy on her own but when it comes to angel she’s way too busy feeling sorry for him or worrying about how he’s going to affect her to be objective and tell him exactly how it is.
meanwhile cordy is basically a pro at calling angel out on his bullshit. she knows him so well and loves him so much but like hell does that mean she pulls any punches or stands for him closing in on himself or wallowing in misery or making really stupid decisions. of course it would be cordy to pull him out of his funk and get him back on the right track. it could have never been anyone else.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via whismical)